A link to a file can be added to any content that has the HTML editor (textbox toolbar) available such as dropbox directions or feedback, quiz questions, etc. tutorials.
- Within the HTML editor, click on the Link icon.
- Click on Course File.
- Depending on the location of your file:
- If the file you are linking to is in the course content, click on the title of the File.
- If the file you are linking to is on your computer, click on Create New File at the bottom of the list
- Drag and Drop the file or Click on Upload and locate the File to Upload.
- Click on Create and Insert.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful