Welcome to St. Petersburg College! Here are some quick instructions on accessing your MyCourses account and navigating between the courses in your account.
FYI: This website is a knowledgebase of instructional articles for SPC faculty that includes tutorials on the MyCourses learning management system, instructional technologies such as Zoom, and other faculty resources. Never hesitate to contact the MyCourses Support Team.
Accessing Your MyCourses Account
- Open Firefox or Google Chrome. These are the preferred browsers for MyCourses.
- Go to www.spcollege.edu
- Click on TITANS LOGIN located in the top right of the page
- Enter your SPC Username and Password
- Click Sign In. You will be taken to the Titan Hub
Click MyCourses on the left-hand menu, the MyCourses Widget on the Titan Hub dashboard, or search for it using the search field.
You will be taken to your MyCourses homepage
Click the Waffle Menu Icon to view a list of courses in your account
Click on the title of the course to enter that course
- Return to the Waffle Menu to navigate between courses at any time
A video overview of this tutorial is available on Titan Video. Click the image below to access it.
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
For after-hours or weekend assistance, contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing the Font Face and Size for your MyCourses
- Create and Update your Profile Photo
- Exploring the Areas of a Course
- Viewing the Expandable Table of Contents (From a Topic)
- MyCourses and Updates Widgets (Course Home Page)
- Displaying your Course Image as a Course Banner
- Changing your Course Image
- Exploring your MyCourses Home Page
- Finding and Pinning your Courses
- Copying an Attendance Register