The User Progress tool allows you to view individual results on content interaction. This tutorial reviews the steps you will take to navigate to the user progress area and check on the progress for each student in your course.
Step-by-Step: Accessing Class and Individual User's Class Progress through Reports
- Click on Reports on the Navbar
- Click on Class Progress
- Click on a Student's Name
- A progress summary will display summarizing the learners activity through various metrics
- Click on any topic to display more detailed information
Step-by-Step: Accessing an Individual User's Progress through the Classlist:
- Click on Communicate on the Navbar
- Click on Classlist
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the Individual's name
- Click on View Progress
Step-by-Step: Accessing an Individual User's Progress through Grades:
- Click on Grades on the Navbar
- Click on Enter Grades
- Click on the Progress Icon next to the Individual's name
or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
For after hours or weekend assistance, contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing the Font Face and Size for your MyCourses
- Create and Update your Profile Photo
- Exploring the Areas of a Course
- Viewing the Expandable Table of Contents (From a Topic)
- MyCourses and Updates Widgets (Course Home Page)
- Displaying your Course Image as a Course Banner
- Changing your Course Image
- Exploring your MyCourses Home Page
- Finding and Pinning your Courses
- Copying an Attendance Register