Adobe Sign Instructions
How to Request Signatures
- Open Adobe Sign by selecting the Adobe Creative Cloud apps icon on your Desktop.
- Change the Adobe CC navigation menu to Web and launch Document Cloud.
- Select Request Signatures.
- Then select Request signatures again.
- On the Recipients screen enter the recipients email address or addresses, document title and message to the recipient. On this screen you can upload files from your computer or drag and drop files into the Drag & Drop Files Here window.
- If you select Add Files you will have the options of adding files from your computer or Document Cloud (Adobe Sign library).
- You can Password Protect or Set Reminder (signature reminder) in the Option box. Select the option to Preview & Add Signature Fields to add addition signature fields to the document. The Send button will turn to Next.
- On the Signature Fields right pane you can drag and drop signatures, initials, signature block, signer information, data fields such as file attachments and hyperlinks on to your document. You also have an option to Save to document library at this point.
- Select Send to submit your document for signature.