- Open the PDF in Acrobat DC, and then choose Tools > Scroll down to Protect & Standardize > Redact.
- Scroll to Protect & Standardize.
- The Redact toolset is also displayed in the secondary toolbar when you open Tools.
- In the toolbar, choose Mark for Redaction > Text & Images.
- Mark items you want to remove by doing any of the following:
- Double-click to select a word or image.
- Drag to select a line, block of text, object, or area.
- Press Ctrl as you drag to select areas of a page in a scanned document.
How to redact text in Adobe Sign
Article is closed for comments.