The User Progress tool helps track student progress in a course by measuring their completion of 9 different progress indicators. Instructors can use User Progress to track their students' overall progress while students can use User Progress to keep track of all of their course-specific assignments and feedback.
- Click on Reports on the Navbar
- Click on Class Progress (The class progress page will provide by default four progress indicators: Content, Objectives, Logins, and Grades)
- Click on a Students Name to view more detailed information (You can expand each section by clicking on the arrow )
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing the Font Face and Size for your MyCourses
- Create and Update your Profile Photo
- Exploring the Areas of a Course
- Viewing the Expandable Table of Contents (From a Topic)
- MyCourses and Updates Widgets (Course Home Page)
- Displaying your Course Image as a Course Banner
- Changing your Course Image
- Exploring your MyCourses Home Page
- Finding and Pinning your Courses
- Copying an Attendance Register