The Class Progress dashboard is found under the reports tab on the navbar and can be customized. You can replace the progress indicators with other ones.
- Click on Reports on the Navbar
- Click on Class Progress
- Click on Settings
- Here you can decide the order of the indicators or replace them with other indicators, by default you have Content Completion Summary, Objectives Completion Summary, Login History and Grade Performance Summary. Click on the drop-down arrow next to each indicator
- Click on Move down or up, depending on your preference, or to replace with another indicator select Replace. You can replace it with Checklist Completion Summary, Discussions Participation Summary, Dropbox Performance Summary, Quiz Performance Summary, or Survey Completion Summary. If you use one more than the other customize accordingly.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Changing the Font Face and Size for your MyCourses
- Create and Update your Profile Photo
- Exploring the Areas of a Course
- Viewing the Expandable Table of Contents (From a Topic)
- MyCourses and Updates Widgets (Course Home Page)
- Displaying your Course Image as a Course Banner
- Changing your Course Image
- Exploring your MyCourses Home Page
- Finding and Pinning your Courses
- Copying an Attendance Register