Attaching a rubric to Dropbox will enable you to use the rubric when grading submissions. The added rubric will appear in the feedback and evaluation area when you evaluate the submissions for this dropbox. The rubric will be visible to students before they submit to Dropbox as well as in the Grades area of the course once their submission has been graded.
- Click on Submission Review on the Navbar
- Click on Dropboxes
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Dropbox title
- Click on Edit Folder
- Click on Evaluation & Feedback on the right of your screen
- Under Rubrics click on the button and click on Add Existing
- Check the box next to the rubric(s) you want to add.
To view the rubric(s), click on the review icon
- Click on the Add Selected button to add the rubric(s) to the Dropbox
- Click on the Save and Close button
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Writing Effective Rubrics
- Rubric Statistics
- Copying Rubrics from One Course to Another
- Discussions: Incorporate Rubric Results into a Discussion Topic’s Grade
- Add a Rubric to a Topic
- Setting the Rubric Status
- Add a Rubric to a Dropbox Folder
- Creating a Text Only Holistic Rubric
- Creating a Percentage Holistic Rubrics
- Creating a Custom Points Analytic Rubric