After a student has been withdrawn from a course, whether it be from no participation during the first two weeks or after the 60% point in your course, you are able to always go back and check the student's grades prior to when they were withdrawn.
- Click on Communicate on the Navbar
- Click on Classlist
- Click on Enrollment Statistics
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the student
- Click on View Grades
or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
For after hours or weekend assistance, contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing the Font Face and Size for your MyCourses
- Create and Update your Profile Photo
- Exploring the Areas of a Course
- Viewing the Expandable Table of Contents (From a Topic)
- MyCourses and Updates Widgets (Course Home Page)
- Displaying your Course Image as a Course Banner
- Changing your Course Image
- Exploring your MyCourses Home Page
- Finding and Pinning your Courses
- Copying an Attendance Register