The Attendance tool is flexible and convenient. You define the sessions, attendance thresholds, and applicable users for each register. You can view a summary of the results from one convenient location.
IMPORTANT: Faculty must report their attendance in MySPC, the attendance tracker in MyCourses is an optional feature for you to use to help you keep track of student participation.
- Click on Reports on the Navbar
- Click on Attendance
- Click on New Register
- Enter a Name (For example 0540, Spring 2018, etc...)
- Type in Name for each session (For example Wk1, 2/21, etc.)
- To add more sessions, type in the number of sessions and click on Add Sessions
- Click on Save
- Click on Close
or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
For after hours or weekend assistance, contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing the Font Face and Size for your MyCourses
- Create and Update your Profile Photo
- Exploring the Areas of a Course
- Viewing the Expandable Table of Contents (From a Topic)
- MyCourses and Updates Widgets (Course Home Page)
- Displaying your Course Image as a Course Banner
- Changing your Course Image
- Exploring your MyCourses Home Page
- Finding and Pinning your Courses
- Copying an Attendance Register