Courses automatically become active for students three days before the class starts begins. If you would like your students to have access to a course earlier than three days, you can manually activate a course by following the steps below.
All new course shells are inactive when they are created. Faculty can see and edit the course as soon as they are enrolled, but students cannot until it is activated.
- Click on the Name of the Course you would like to activate from your list of courses
- Click on Edit Course on the Navbar
- Click on Course Offering Information
- Scroll down to locate and check the box next to Course is active
- Click on Save. Students will now be able to access the course
or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
For after hours or weekend assistance, contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com