This guide will walk you through the process of hosting Zoom meetings setting using the built in Portal on the Zoom web page.
Step by Step
- Login to the Zoom webpage. https://zoom.us/
Click sign in located at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Click Web App, then Click Home
- Click Profile Picture then click Settings.
Audio Settings - Select and test your audio before setting up any meetings.
Video Settings - Make sure your camera is connected to your computer and selected in the camera dropdown window below.
- For more information on Zoom Setting and resources
Click here to access Zooms Knowledge base.
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Using Zoom Web Portal settings
- Trim and Edit Zoom
- Zoom application setting (PC, MacOS, IOS, Android, Linux)
- Zoom Poll Reports
- Zoom meeting Reports (for attendance to participation)
- Attendance Reports in Zoom
- Create Breakout Rooms with Zoom
- Create an Authentication Only Zoom Meeting
- Find and Share Your Zoom Recording
- Recording a Zoom Meeting