You can use the Zoom desktop client and mobile app to change some settings without signing in to the Zoom web portal. Click here for a more comprehensive deep dive for the Zoom settings includes all operating systems.
Getting Started Guide (Click Here)
Step by Step
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture then click Settings.
Video Settings - Make sure your camera is connected to your computer and selected in the camera dropdown window below.
Click here for Advanced Video Settings
Audio Settings - Select and test your audio before setting up any meetings.
Click here for Advanced Audio Settings
Share Screen - Click here for a deep dive into Zoom Screen Share options
Click here for Basic Screen share information.
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Using Zoom Web Portal settings
- Trim and Edit Zoom
- Zoom application setting (PC, MacOS, IOS, Android, Linux)
- Zoom Poll Reports
- Zoom meeting Reports (for attendance to participation)
- Attendance Reports in Zoom
- Create Breakout Rooms with Zoom
- Create an Authentication Only Zoom Meeting
- Find and Share Your Zoom Recording
- Recording a Zoom Meeting