If staff or faculty log in via https://spcollege.zoom.us/ it automatically creates or upgrades them to fully licensed Zoom account.
To obtain a licensed Zoom account through SPC, new faculty are asked to complete a self-guided, online workshop. You can register and take this workshop in MyCourses via the On Demand Trainings section.
- Click this link: https://spcollege.zoom.us/
- Click Sign In (Configure Your Account)
- Enter your SPC email and password
- Your account will automatically be created and you will be logged into the web version of the software
- If you have Zoom already downloaded on your computer, open the desktop software application
- If signed in, sign out of your personal account by clicking the profile tile at the top right of the zoom desktop app
- Once you click it, check the email address associated with your account. If it is any other email than your SPC email, click sign out.
- Click SSO from the sign-in screen
- If prompted, enter the domain spcollege and click continue
- A tab in your internet browser will open, click open zoom meetings
- You will be logged into your SPC Zoom Account in the desktop and web-based app.
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Using Zoom Web Portal settings
- Trim and Edit Zoom
- Zoom application setting (PC, MacOS, IOS, Android, Linux)
- Zoom Poll Reports
- Zoom meeting Reports (for attendance to participation)
- Attendance Reports in Zoom
- Create Breakout Rooms with Zoom
- Create an Authentication Only Zoom Meeting
- Find and Share Your Zoom Recording
- Recording a Zoom Meeting