This tutorial reviews how you can share your PowerPoint or Keynote presentation as your virtual background. You can move your video to any part of the screen and even resize it so that you video fits with the presentation and does not overlap with any text or images.
Step-by-Step: From Your Zoom Meeting
- Click the Share Screen button (bottom of the Zoom Meeting)
- Click Advanced at the top of the window
- Click PowerPoint as Virtual Background
- Click Share
- Locate your PowerPoint in your computer's files
- Click Open
- The PowerPoint will become the background and your image will appear in the bottom right of your PowerPoint.
Step-by-Step: Adjust Your Video
You may need to adjust the video size and location if it overlays the text of your presentations.
- Click the center of your image to select it
- Use the drag handles in each corner to resize the video as needed
- Click the center of the video to select it
- Use the Move cursor to drag and drop your video to the desired location.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Using Zoom Web Portal settings
- Trim and Edit Zoom
- Zoom application setting (PC, MacOS, IOS, Android, Linux)
- Zoom Poll Reports
- Zoom meeting Reports (for attendance to participation)
- Attendance Reports in Zoom
- Create Breakout Rooms with Zoom
- Create an Authentication Only Zoom Meeting
- Find and Share Your Zoom Recording
- Recording a Zoom Meeting