On-Demand Workshops are a classification of courses that were created to allow faculty to self-enroll and review the content at their own pace. All On-Demand Workshops require faculty self-registration.
IMPORTANT: If you need to register for Teaching an Online Course, Developing an Online Class or APPQMR, visit the SPC Faculty Support website under events. This guide reviews enrollment in self-paced faculty courses.
Step-by-Step: Register for On-Demand Workshop
- Click the blue MyCourses logo (top left corner) from any page in MyCourses.
- Click on On-Demand Workshops on the Navbar (top of the page)
- You will be taken to the On-Demand Workshop page
Here you can either scroll down the page to identify the workshop you would like to enroll in, or, use the search bar to enter key terms related to the course.
- Once you find the workshop, click anywhere on its tile to be taken to the enrollment page
- Click Enroll in Course
- Click Ok on the confirmation page
- Once you are registered you can find and return to the workshop at any time through the Waffle Menu icon. If you have a search bar, enter the title and you will see the course listed.
- All workshops are located under the Training tab on the My Courses Widget, and you are registered as a student.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful