Use filters to add engagement to your Zoom Meetings. NOTE: To ensure this setting is available, please make sure you are on the most current version of Zoom. Click Upgrade/Update to learn more.
NOTE: You must be sharing your camera for this option to be available.
Step-by-Step: From your Zoom Meeting
1. Click the arrow to the right of the Camera icon (bottom left of the meeting window).
2. Click Choose Video Filter
3. Select from the available Video Filters
4. Click the X in the top right corner of the dialog box to close. Your filter will be applied.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Using Zoom Web Portal settings
- Trim and Edit Zoom
- Zoom application setting (PC, MacOS, IOS, Android, Linux)
- Zoom Poll Reports
- Zoom meeting Reports (for attendance to participation)
- Attendance Reports in Zoom
- Create Breakout Rooms with Zoom
- Create an Authentication Only Zoom Meeting
- Find and Share Your Zoom Recording
- Recording a Zoom Meeting