Zoom screen sharing allows you to share the desktop, window, application or audio/video. Zoom allows you to also send computer audio to the remote attendees when sharing a video or audio clip.
- Open your Zoom meeting.
- Ensure that you are logged in as the meeting Host.
- Click on the green "Share Screen" icon in the meeting controls bar.
- You will see a pop-up window where you select your desktop or a specific application like PowerPoint or your browser.
- Click the checkboxes in the lower left that say Share computer sound and Optimize Screen Sharing for Video Clip. This allows your participants to hear any audio your computer produces like audio clip or sound in a video.
6. Click on the Share button.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Using Zoom Web Portal settings
- Trim and Edit Zoom
- Zoom application setting (PC, MacOS, IOS, Android, Linux)
- Zoom Poll Reports
- Zoom meeting Reports (for attendance to participation)
- Attendance Reports in Zoom
- Create Breakout Rooms with Zoom
- Create an Authentication Only Zoom Meeting
- Find and Share Your Zoom Recording
- Recording a Zoom Meeting