You can copy and paste this template and then modify it to be more specific to your class.
This course will be utilizing Honorlock, which is a cloud-based online proctoring solution for quizzes and exams. This convenient new program allows you to complete proctored testing online without coming to campus.
Honorlock assesses test-takers by enabling audio and video on your computer to monitor the room and the number of people in it during testing, recording desktop activity and pages visited during the exam session, and looking for behaviors that would flag your instructor to review the session.
Minimum Honorlock Technical Requirements:
- A computer (Minimum operating system: Windows 10, MacOSX 10.13+, or Chrome OS)
- A webcam & microphone (Don't have a webcam but need to take an Honorlock assessment? Here are some options that may help.)
- Google Chrome browser (download Google Chrome)
- The Honorlock Chrome Extension (download extension)
- A stable high-speed internet connection (Speed : 1.5 Mbps download, 750 Kbps upload)
- A quiet and bright location to take a proctored exam
- Students can run a system requirement check by going to the Honorlock Support page. Scroll down until you see "Simple Single-Click Test".
If you are unable to meet the technical requirements to use Honorlock, such as a webcam, etc., please contact the SPC Technical Support Center for assistance. We are prepared to assist you in meeting those needs.
Check out Honorlock requirements and support for more information.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Honorlock update for the fall 2023 semester
- Obtain Honorlock tokens for students participating in Early Admission, Dual Enrollment, Early College, or Collegiate High
- Honorlock test visibility from Simple Syllabus
- Latest Honorlock Updates
- Alternate Testing Locations
- Honorlock Webinars
- Request an Honorlock Info Session
- Honorlock Recommended Practices
- Template: Notifying Your Students of Honorlock
- Honorlock - Frequently Asked Questions