In the quiz settings, there is an option to check disable pager and alerts. If this setting is checked, it can cause the students' or your email to stop working. This happens when a student does not submit their quiz or you are testing the quiz and do not submit it. It is not recommended. Here is how to locate and uncheck it.
- Click on Submissions on the Navbar
- Click on Quizzes
- Click on the Name of the Quiz you wish to edit
- Click on the Timing & Display on the right side of the screen to expand those settings
- Under the Display header, make sure the Disable Email... button is UNCHECKED
- Click on Save and close.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course