This tutorial will walk you through the process a student undergoes to submit an assignment to a dropbox through the course content area.
- Click on Course Content on the Navbar.
- Click on the Module where the dropbox is located.
- Click on the Dropbox.
- Click on Upload.
- Select the File.
- Click on Open or Enter.
- Enter any Comments you would like to add to your submission.
- Click on Submit to dropbox (You will receive a confirmation email of your submission)
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What Can I do with the Bulk Edit Feature
- Hiding a Dropbox
- Previewing Dropbox Folders as a Student
- Reordering Dropbox Folders
- Restoring Dropbox Folders
- Understanding the Dropbox Folder List Page
- Dropbox Submission Notification
- Annotate Dropbox Submissions
- Downloading Submission Files to Mark them Up
- Dropbox Submissions - Files Tab